Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012

starving for attention

Bones are beautiful, my Drug of choice. Striving for perfection and I'm driven to run to you in the wrong direction. How does that make you feel? Why can't I make you see? Mom and Daddy look, it's your little girl.  Starving for Attention. Too much on my plate, things that I can't face. Starving for Attention. I can't be myself, the mirror tells lies and says I'm ugly. Am I really here? I cut my skin, it takes a knife to find me. ( Geri Karlstrom - Starving for Attention)

Ich wäre in der Schule fast durchgedreht. Diese Kommentare machen mich fertig in der vierten stunde habe ich mich dann abgemeldet bevor ich noch total untergehe diese woche bleib ich jetzt zu Hause. Morgen brauch ich nix essen, gott sei dank. Einfach nur am Ende meiner kräfte..


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen